If you missed the 2016 Airbnb Open then you won't want to miss this episode! There were a bunch of exciting announcements this year and Jasper gives us his take on the Airbnb Open, both the good and the bad, as well as the key takeaways from his co-hosted talk with Susan Douglas!
Some of the topics covered:
- 2016 Airbnb Open overview/wrap up
- 15,000 tickets sold
- 3-day event
- Over 100 speakers
Airbnb's Big Announcements:
- Kind of like Foursquare or Yelp integrated into the Airbnb app
- Available in 12 cities to start with
- Listen for details!
- The incident during Ashton Kutcher's speech
- Watch Here
- Susan and Jasper’s speech on Building a Brand on Airbnb
- What Jasper didn’t like at the Airbnb Open
This episode is sponsored by Hostfully.com where you can create a custom digital guidebook for your guests!