When I record a podcast episode, I often write down some announcements or things I want to talk about outside of the person I'm interviewing. However, I always forget because time flies and I have to keep the episodes under 30 minutes to keep them affordable to produce.
That's why I decided to do an episode alone so that I have a chance to update you on what's going on behind the scenes at Get Paid For Your Pad.
In this episodes I talk about
- How I went from producing the episodes by myself to hiring a team thanks to the sponsors and the commissions I receive from affiliate partners
- How the affiliate system works and why it's a win-win for all
- The Airbnb security deposit (that's not a security deposit)
- The upcoming book on investing in short term rental properties
- My experience with the Keto diet
- How I trick my brain to avoid procrastinating
Connect with Jasper
This episode is sponsored by Hostfully.com where you can create a custom digital guidebook for your guests!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below
Complete Transcript for Get Paid for Your Pad Episode 200