When I record a podcast episode, I often write down some announcements or things I want to talk about outside of the person I’m interviewing. However, I always forget because time flies and I have to keep the episodes under 30 minutes to keep them affordable to produce.
That’s why I decided to do an episode alone so that I have a chance to update you on what’s going on behind the scenes at Get Paid For Your Pad.
In this episodes I talk about
- How I went from producing the episodes by myself to hiring a team thanks to the sponsors and the commissions I receive from affiliate partners
- How the affiliate system works and why it’s a win-win for all
- The Airbnb security deposit (that’s not a security deposit)
- The upcoming book on investing in short term rental properties
- My experience with the Keto diet
- How I trick my brain to avoid procrastinating
Overview of all Airbnb Tools
Sign-up for daily email updates
Connect with Jasper
Email: [email protected]
This episode is sponsored by Hostfully.com where you can create a custom digital guidebook for your guests!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher (Android users)
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thanks!
Complete Transcript for Get Paid for Your Pad Episode 200