Are you ready to grow your short-term rental brand, but the restrictions being put into place in cities across the country to limit the number of Airbnb’s keeps you from making any traction?
What if there was a way to unleash the full potential of your STR brand without running into asset-class regulations?
On this episode of “Get Paid for Your Pad,” Eric and I share the potential for STR businesses to grow by buying boutique hotels, cabin communities, and other aging vacation rental properties whose owners are retiring after years of operation and established clientele but possibly outdated business practices.
We break down how we took an old vacation rental community tucked in the picturesque mountain town of Idyllwild, California, and revitalized it. And how by incorporating modern amenities, enhancing marketing and messaging, and streamlining operations, we boosted occupancy and ADR within the first 45 days, creating the cornerstone of our brand, Freewyld.
We'll share the tools and trends adopted by both small businesses and industry giants to collaborate with seed capitalists and scale their brands, with insights from students and alums of the Legends X Program.
Listen in as we explore the opportunity to take something old and make it new, grow your brand, and bring something unique, and lasting to the STR industry.
- How to map out your nationwide Airbnb domination without running into asset class regulations
- How modernizing old hotel ‘campy' vacation community properties can increase your bottom line and equity
- How you can use technology and tools to move off the “back of the napkin” management style to compete more efficiently in today's STR marketplace
- What's the most significant difference between a STR and a hotel
- The quest by hotels to emulate some qualities of the Airbnb movement to improve the guest experience
Our Story – Bolt Farm Treehouse
Get Paid for Your Pad Email List
Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator
Subscribe to GPFYP on Apple Podcasts