How does a short-term rental entrepreneur grow from two to 100+ Airbnb units? And then leverage the cashflow from that business to buy a boutique hotel?
Rebecca got her start on Airbnb in the Los Angeles market, scaling the rental arbitrage model to a portfolio of 100+ units. Today, she serves as a coach for our STR Legends X 90-Day Accelerator.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Rebecca joins me to discuss her expertise in leveraging VAs to grow a STR business and describe how she used the revenue from master leasing to invest in Hicksville Trailer Palace.
She explores what differentiates the STR Legends Mastermind from other Airbnb conferences and explains how she benefitted from being a part of the first Legends live event.
Listen in to understand how Rebecca’s Legends X students grow so much in such a short period of time and get her best advice for small operators looking to make Airbnb their full-time income!
- How Rebecca got her start with rental arbitrage and scaled to 100+ units
- Rebecca's expertise in leveraging VAs to grow a STR business
- Rebecca's insight on using cashflow from STRs to invest in real estate
- The collection of vintage trailers and other funky units at Hicksville Trailer Palace
- The process of buying Hicksville and how Rebecca benefitted from putting the deal together during the first STR Legends Mastermind
- Rebecca's experience coaching Legends X and how her students grow so much in such a short period of time
- Pillow and Coffee's mission to help small- and medium-sized STR operators grow
- Rebecca's intention to grow Hicksville and create ‘ridiculous, remarkable experiences' for guests
- What differentiates the STR Legends Mastermind from other Airbnb conferences
- Rebecca's advice for operators looking to make Airbnb their full-time income