What’s the biggest obstacle hosts and property managers face in growing a short-term rental business? For most, the frustration comes from the sheer volume of communication necessary to run a large portfolio of properties. But what if you could automate both your guest messaging and operations—without sacrificing personalization?
Pierre-Camille Hamana is the founder and CEO of Hospitable, the leading guest experience platform for short-term rentals. Pierre-Camille and his team are on a mission to support hosts and property managers in running their guest communications and operations at scale. Today, he joins me to explain how Hospitable is expanding to offer its customers new functionality in terms of business metrics and automated operations.
We discuss Hospitable’s ability to automate personalized messaging and support multiple languages, and Pierre-Camille describes why Hospitable is adding features to streamline the operations of a STR business and allow property managers to grow their portfolio across platforms. Listen in for insight around Hospitable’s new metrics product and learn how Hospitable can help you scale your own STR business!
The fundamentals of Hospitable
- Help hosts deliver great guest experience at scale
- Serve 2K customers, 65K properties around world
How Hospitable automates personalized messages
- Machine learning to detect common questions
- Access to data allows for customized reply
Hospitable’s multiple language support feature
- Supports same 29 languages as Airbnb
- Adapts messages based on culture
Why Hospitable is expanding to include operations
- Identify pain points in talking to customers
- Need to streamline operations as grow portfolio
The STR platforms Hospitable integrates with
- Airbnb, HomeAway and VRBO
- In talks with Expedia, Booking.com
The metrics product Hospitable added last November
- Property managers need easy way to calculate
- Occupancy rates, time to respond, growth, etc.
How much it costs to use Hospitable
- Free trial for 14 days
- €15 or $18 per month for first 2 listings
- Fee for additional listings that generate revenue
Connect with Pierre-Camille
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below