Wouldn't it be great to be able to operate your STR business from anywhere while you travel and explore the world?
True freedom is being able to operate your business from anywhere you are or feel like waking up in the morning.
But is that really possible? And if so, what are the pros and cons?
Sean McGregor is the Chief Experience Officer at Stay Work and Play. A digital nomad, Sean loves working remotely while traveling with his family. He's an Airbnb Superhost with over 2500 reviews and a 4.96 overall rating. His hosting story appears in the book Hospitable Hosts: Inspiring & Memorable Stories From Airbnb Hosts Around The World To Educate & Motivate.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Sean joins me to discuss how he turned his STR business into a lifestyle business hosting remotely with property owners all over the country—most he's never even met in person.
Listen in as Sean shares how his business took off after he completed Legends X. He'll walk us through the tips and tools he learned from the program that have helped him hold fast to the goal he lives by for his digital nomad family and his ambitious host oath.
Plus, the business hacks he uses so that anyone on his team can successfully replace him in the day-to-day of running his STR business.
If you're interested in growing your business, we have a few spots in our next Legends X STR Accelerator class. Don't wait—Apply Now! Plus, our new FREE training: The Step-By-Step Plan for Scaling Your Airbnb Business to $1M and Beyond.
- The hacks Sean uses to put his business on autopilot so that he can live location independent with his family
- 2 processes Sean put in place to achieve his high bar host oath
- Why putting yourself into a traveler's mindset will help you deliver the best guest experience possible
- How he overcame the challenges of renting places he's never seen
- The two-pronged discovery process Sean uses to ensure his guests leave a 5-star review
- How he's addressing owner issues while smoothing things out for his team
- Why Sean thinks his location anywhere lifestyle has helped him work with more owners
- The #1 thing that helps him stay prepared for the curveballs that come up in his STR business
- Why his goal is to help other STR hosts become digital nomads