As more people look to scale their short-term rental business, competition in the industry has increased.
Simply relying on personal networks or word of mouth is no longer enough to attract properties. Hosts must find unique ways to stand out, grow, and scale.
And you don't need a massive audience, but you do need an engaged audience.
If you are struggling to attract properties and stand out in a sea of competitors, there is ONE strategy you can implement right now to succeed.
In this episode of STR Conversations, you will learn how to become an authority in your market, focus on a niche, build partnerships, and develop a growth plan.
Eric and I discuss the marketing triad for short-term rental properties, which consists of three components: free sources, paid traffic, and partnerships and the importance of a solid plan and consistency.
Listen in to discover how to establish yourself as THE authority in your market area and build your brand with the proven property abundance plan. Plus, we'll reveal the exact strategy we used to help one of our Legends X students dominate the popular vacation destination of Kelowna and show you how you can do the same in your market area.
We'll touch on the challenges of paid traffic and how to use it most effectively as a part of your [long-term] strategy.
Tune in to learn how to take your short-term rental business to the next level by bringing value through who you are and WHAT YOU do, so when people think of Airbnb, YOU and your brand are top of mind!
And if you want even MORE support implementing the marketing triad, join us in Legends X.
- The #1 way to become the expert in your marketplace (and what comes second)
- Coca Colas TOP OF MIND Marketing plan
- Even the most successful people battle imposter syndrome (including Adele, Mike Tyson, and Jasper Rivers); how they move through it
- The property and partner avatar
- Consistency is key: how to show up as the authority in your space and bring value EVERY DAY
- The importance of [consistent] branding across your marketing channels
- How to choose the marketing channels that will work for YOU
- The challenges of investing in paid traffic, how make it successful, and why it's a long-term strategy (yes—there's an art to it)
- Using ChatGPT for inspiration and content creation
- Why shiny objects syndrome is the path to going broke
- Why it's vital to home in on YOUR ideal property avatar