If you’re an Airbnb host with a small number of units, you may not think branding is all that important.
But if you want to grow your STR business and enjoy long-term success, it’s never too soon to upgrade from host to hospitality brand.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I sit down to discuss why it’s so important for STR hosts to build a hospitality brand and how branding is born out of the vision of what you want to create.
We walk you through the three key elements of a hospitality brand, weighing in on how branding informs every decision you make—down to the soap and toilet paper you choose for your STRs.
Listen in to understand why a hospitality brand is so much more than a logo and learn how to take the first steps in branding your Airbnb business!
- Why we hired a creative director for Freewyld and what the role entails
- The 3 key elements of a hospitality brand—visuals, language and product
- The power of thinking BIG and sharing the idea behind your brand with others
- The misconception that a brand is simply a name and a logo
- How a brand is born out of the VISION of what you want to create
- How branding informs every decision your make for your short-term rentals
- What I love about some of my favorite hospitality brands
- Why it’s a problem when the branding doesn’t align with the guest experience
- Why branding is important for both big and small vacation rental companies
- How to start building a brand by creating a host vision map and vibe book
This Is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See by Seth Godin
Review GPFYP on Apple Podcasts