Every day for an STR entrepreneur is filled with numerous tasks, some of which consume the time you could spend growing your business using your unique skills.
If only you could get the low-level projects off your plate, freeing up your time to focus on taking your business to the next level.
You can if you hire a virtual assistant (VA).
It's easy to hire a VA. But it's not always easy to hire the right one, assimilate them into the culture of your business, and then keep them as a part of your team while growing their role.
Most hosts don't have a plan for any of it, so they end up in the cycle of hiring and firing VAs until they throw in the towel and decide working with a VA isn't working.
It doesn't have to be that way.
On this episode of STR Conversations, Eric and I are announcing a special FREE step by step training we are dropping next week and share how you can be a part of it for FREE.
We'll walk you through some of the most common mistakes STR hosts make when hiring and working with VAs and what we learned from some of our own (not-so-successful) experiences.
Listen in for a preview of the upcoming training as we share everything from the types of tasks a good VA can take over for you, to where to find the right hire and how to ensure your partnership will be successful.
If you are interested in hiring a virtual assistant or you want to work better with yours, the FREE Step-by-Step Plan to Hire, Train, and Retain the Perfect Short-term Rental Virtual Assistant is coming Monday, September 19 at 1:00 Pacific. Sign up here!
- How do you know if you are ready to hire a virtual assistant
- The most common mistakes people make when they first start a partnership with a VA
- The truth behind why your partnership with your VA isn't working
- The BIGGEST challenges of solving your VA hiring issues
- What you need to do before you hire your first Virtual Assistant
- How to test your systems to be sure they are ready for action
- Why you need to create your systems NOW (and how to use FREE software to do so)
- The #1 reason virtual assistants leave
- Where to find your first top-quality hit-the-ground running virtual assistant
- How to successfully onboard your new VA team member to set them up for success
- Detailed strategies to help your VAs feel like the talented team members they are