Airbnb Summer Release 2022 completely revamped the whole search function at Airbnb.
Last week on the show, Kelvin Mah, the founder of Rankbreeze and an Airbnb SEO specialist, and I talked about these changes, but there just wasn't enough time to get everything in, so we're doing Part II this week.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Kelvin joins me for a quick recap of the 8 changes Airbnb has made.
Listen in as we walk through what our research revealed about how Airbnb determines which categories to place your property in, which photo they display with your listing, and specific “art” search terms you can use to get your listing found in the design category. Plus, why the photos you include with your listing matter now more than ever.
We'll share 5 action steps every host can take right now to optimize their Airbnb property listings for more clicks with this new search rollout.
- How Airbnb determines which categories to place your listing in
- Why Airbnb's new algorithm changes your cover photo based on guest selections
- Why you should optimize the look of your first five listing photos (don't forget mobile)
- How to shine the spotlight on your property features for more category listings
- How to dial in on your location to help Airbnb understand where to put your listing
- Why NOW is the time to invest in amenities to rank in higher value categories
- What “art” terms you can use in your property listing to be found in the design category
- How Rankbreeze helps Airbnb hosts optimize their listings
- The 5 biggest action steps to take NOW to optimize your listing for more clicks