In the Legends X program, we help students transition from hectic Airbnb host to millionaire short-term rental manager. And in the process, we coaches learn just as much from our students as they do from us.
So, what were our top takeaways from leading the first session of our STR accelerator?
Legends X Head Coach Julie George started with one Airbnb property in 2016, and in just two and a half years, she built and scaled a property management business of 130 listings and generated $8M in income.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Julie joins me to share the lessons she learned from working with the 52 hosts in our first round of Legends X, describing the benefits of using dynamic pricing tools and focusing on a specific guest avatar.
We explore how Julie avoided becoming a hectic host herself and explain how Legends X helps hosts create the systems they need to take themselves out of the day-to-day as soon as possible.
Listen in for Julie’s insight on the results of Legends X she is most proud of and find out how you can get involved in our upcoming free training around the three secrets to scaling a profitable hospitality brand!
How Julie avoided becoming a hectic host
- Take self out of day-to-day ASAP
- KISS (keep it simple, stupid)
Julie’s take on the benefit of the Legends X pods
- Hold students accountable to do work
- Provides community of support
What Julie learned from coaching Legends X
- Sensors to monitor noise (e.g.: Minut)
- Benefit of pricing optimization tools
Jasper’s top takeaway from coaching Legends X
- Power of focus on specific guest avatar
- Optimize Airbnb listing for that person
The results of Legends X Julie is most proud of
- Hosts get life back, take time off
- Spend uninterrupted time with family
Connect with Julie
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]