At the end of each session of Legends X, we ask our short-term rental host-students for feedback around what aspects of the program were most beneficial. And the takeaways for this cohort were much like that of our first student group.
So, what are the key lessons our students learn from Legends X?
How does the program put them in a position to scale their STR business?
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I go over the feedback from our latest group of Legends X students, describing the four aspects of the course they found most valuable.
We discuss what our students like about the Legends X playbook and our customized systems, explaining why Airbnb hosts should document everything we do more than once and then organize that information in one place.
Listen in to understand the value in designing a host vision map and learn how we chose the tools included in our Legends X tech stack to help you scale your STR business!
The most valuable aspects of Legends X (according to our students)
- STR playbook
- Customized systems
- Host vision map
- Tech stack
The purpose of our Legends X playbook
- Index for all documents and systems within company
- Defines role each team member plays in systems
The 5 sections included in the Legends X Playbook
How short-term rental hosts benefit from building systems
- Gives time back to work ON business (not in it)
- New team members up and running in < week
What’s included in the Legends X host vision map
- Who do you want to serve?
- What property owners do you want to work with?
- What is your business model?
- What market do you want to focus on?
How we support Legends X students around STR technology
- Roadmap of tech needed at each stage of business
- Trainings on how to use recommended tools
Our top advice on choosing technology for your Airbnb business
- Commit to using new tool for 6 to 12 months
- Look for technology that allows you to scale
How we chose the tools in our Legends X tech stack
- Believe in team behind technology
- Focus on tech that integrates with other tools
Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator
The E Myth: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It … and Why the Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Review GPFYP on Apple Podcasts
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]