“The advantage of this language-driven technology is that it's making you a more effective communicator. It's just language. So, if we can be better at communicating, if we can do it faster, then it unlocks all sorts of potential opportunities that we never had in the past” – Bart Sobies
AI has been around for a while, but…suddenly, the adaptation rate has exploded.
As we're on the brink of AI becoming something that everyone around the world is using, it's become a hot topic in the STR industry, with discussions focused on how hosts can harness the power of language-driven AI technology to improve productivity and efficiency in various tasks such as content creation for more bookings.
Bart Sobies is the founder of iBooked Online, an AI-powered vacation rental website builder, and today we're talking about how you can how can STR hosts leverage artificial intelligence to drive more direct bookings for your STR business.
Bart shares his step-by-step instructions on how to get started using AI to improve your short-term rental listings and drive more direct bookings. He walks us through his approach to using AI to enhance your content consistently across the board.
Listen in as Bart shares how to use your reviews to generate more optimized content to make your listings stand out, creating a personal experience for your ideal guest avatar rather than simply promoting your property. Plus, his five-day challenge to help you start driving your direct bookings using AI.
- How Language-driven technology can help hosts create captions and descriptions that better showcase the experience guests can have at your property for higher conversion rates and more bookings
- How to use your reviews to give your AI tools more context to work with
- How AI can help you generate more effective and empathetic responses to reviews, both positive and negative
- How to communicate more effectively with your guest using the power of AI
- The key to using tools like ChatGPT to generate ideas for posts and optimize them for hashtags and even emojis
- How to use your guest avatar to make your content more unique
- Practical examples of how to use language-driven technology to improve short-term rental listings and drive direct bookings
- The importance of being consistent with your social media