In today´s podcast epsiode I chat with Austin Green, senior manager of partnerships at Outdoorsy, the Airbnb for RVs. We chat about how RV owners can make money renting out their RV.
There are two advantages of renting out an RV on Outdoorsy versus renting out a home on Airbnb. First of all, there are no regulations that restrict RV rentals. You can rent it out as much as you want.
Secondly, you can move an RV to a different location. In other words, you can put it where the demand is. For example, you can move it to where the big festivals are, such as Burning Man and South by Southwest.
Other topics discussed:
* Tips on how to get started on Outdoorsy
* How Outdoorsy compares to Airbnb as a platform
* How to profitably invest in an RV and rent it out
* Best areas to rent out your RV
* How much money you can make
Sign-up for Outdoorsy now to check it out and get started.
Connect with Austin
Connect with Jasper