The partnership between Eric and I began three years ago when I suggested we start a short-term rental mastermind.
Since then, we’ve built out the Overnight Success short-term rental training business and launched the Freewyld hospitality brand.
And in order to keep growing and crushing our goals for these joint ventures, we make time to reflect on what’s going well and what we want to accomplish moving forward.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I sit down to celebrate our wins in 2021 and share what we’ve got on the agenda for 2022.
We discuss what we learned about hiring as our team grew in 2021 and describe the leadership and communication skills we’re focused on developing in the new year.
Eric and I recognize the 100% success rate of our Legends X students in the last 12 months, explaining how we’re fine-tuning the program for 2022 and bringing back the in-person STR Legends Mastermind.
Listen in for insight on how we’re planning to add two new properties to the Freewyld portfolio this year and find out how YOU can be part of our Airbnb journey in 2022!
- What we learned about hiring as we doubled our team in 2021
- The leadership and communication skills we’re focused on developing in 2022
- How the diversity on our team informs the way we step up as leaders
- The 100% success rate of our students in Legends X and what differentiates it from other STR training programs
- How we launched the Freewyld hospitality brand in 2021
- Our goal to raise $10M and buy 2 additional properties in 2022
- How we’re fine-tuning Legends X based on our experience with Freewyld
- Why our programs focus on supporting Hectic Hosts, Rising Stars and STR Legends through community and accountability
- The in-person Legends Mastermind events we’re bringing back in 2022
- Why we’re all in on the podcast and our daily newsletter in 2022
Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator
Subscribe to GPFYP on Apple Podcasts
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]