So, your Airbnb side hustle has turned into a full-time job.
You’d like to scale the operation and run a true hospitality company, but at the moment, you’re the only one who knows what to do. And you don’t feel comfortable outsourcing any of the work to someone else.
You’re the epitome of the hectic host, and you’re not sure how to get to the next level.
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I sit down to discuss the five stages of STR hosting, describing what it’s like to be a hectic host and why it’s so challenging to scale from that position.
We explain how to transition from hectic host to rising star, sharing the three things you need to build a true hospitality brand.
Listen in for insight on creating a vision for your vacation rental company and learn how our STR Business Assessment can help you leave your hectic hosting days behind and take the first steps to becoming a STR Legend!
The 5 stages of short-term rental hosting
- Traditional host
- Side hustle host
- Hectic host
- Rising star
The characteristics of a hectic host
- Starting to feel pressure of business
- No documentation, can’t outsource
- Want to grow but don’t know how
- Lack of clarity re: vision for brand
How to shift from hectic host to rising star
- Discipline to document processes
- Team to move vision forward
The 3 things you need to build a STR brand
The 3 components of the Legends X framework
How to use our STR Business Assessment
- Take 10-minute quiz to generate score
- Get clarity around what to focus on
- Free trainings tailored to your business
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]