The Airbnb industry is evolving, and, with it, so are the visions STR hosts hold for their businesses.
Gone are the days of throwing up any listing and expecting success. The industry has changed. There is a lot more education available, offering new ways for hosts to learn what is possible for them and the business they want.
Before each Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator class, Eric spends his time on the phone talking to potential participants about what they are looking for to take their business to the next level.
So, who are the up-and-coming hosts of today, and what are STR business owners seeking to sustainably grow their business to the next level?
On this edition of STR Conversations, Eric and I sit down to discuss the 3 biggest things applicants are seeking for their business when applying for the Legends X program.
We walk you through how our VOS system helps participants in the class get clear on what they want and then implement it to build a sustainable business.
We’ll talk about what areas of hosting entrepreneurs are moving away from and offer insight into the new and exciting niches hosts are exploring in order to offer world-class experiences to their guests.
Listen in for a preview of the Legends X program and learn how the VOS system can help YOU transition from STR host to hospitality business operator. Plus, you can now get our Host Assessment, part of Legends X, for FREE!
- Why there is such a massive uptick in the Airbnb and hospitality industry
- The 3 things Legends X applicants are seeking for their businesses
- What are the new and popular niches in the STR Airbnb space
- The 3 areas we focus on in Legends X
- The biggest challenge of creating the business you envision
- Why the transition from Airbnb host to a hospitality business operator pays such huge (all around) dividends
- How we determine who is coachable and ready for Legends X
- The amazing mindset transitions we’ve seen through the Legends X course
- Our #1 goal for every person who takes part in the Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator class