What does it take to build and manage Europe's largest residential management platform, managing a portfolio of varied asset classes?
Today on the show, my guest is Will Parry, the CEO, and Director of ALTIDO. ALTIDO, which stands for ‘a life that I dream of', is the largest short term rental company in Europe, with asset classes that include Airbnbs, serviced apartments, hotels, stately homes, and private residences.
Will joins me on Get Paid for Your Pad today to discuss the unique selling points of ALTIDO, the advantages and challenges of managing so many different asset categories, and why it's vital to be able to adapt your model to fit your market
Listen in as we discuss the challenges in building the ALTIDO brand, why it's vital to revisit your value proposition to be a successful property manager, and his tips for STR operators who want to grow to over 100 units. Plus, Will shares his advice on what property managers should focus on in the next 3-5 years.
- Will shares the unique selling points of ALTIDO
- What is the advantage of having multiple asset classes
- Why diversification has become integral to their multinational business
- Diversifying in the US vs. Europe
- Will shares his thoughts on building a brand when you are just starting out
- The critical reason for revisiting your value proposition as you build your business
- Why they are on a quest to achieve hotel standards as far as service goes
- His recommendations for what property managers should be focusing on in the next 3-5 years
- What to focus on to be successful as a property manager
- Will shares his number one piece of advice for STR operators wanting to grow to over 100 units
Connect with Will Parry