The most important thing to consider when making a real estate investment is location. Location not only determines the daily revenue of your property but also the long-term scalability.
With over 10 years of experience in online marketing with startups and having built a travel tech startup through a global pandemic himself, Marcus Räder has found time and time again that location is the biggest factor in real estate and especially with short-term rental properties.
Marcus is the founder and CEO of Hostaway, an all-in-one vacation rental software solution that provides over 100 solutions for growing property managers. Marcus owns the world’s largest marketplace for vacation rental tools and has a great deal of real estate experience. So, how does he determine the most profitable places to invest in?
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Marcus joins me to share his insight on short-term rental real estate, describing how the market is changing and what to consider before investing in just any area.
He touches on what marketplaces to avoid and why, the importance of having a mission and the vision he has for urban areas in the real estate industry.
Listen in for Marcus’s insight on what to consider in 2022 when you search for the hottest places to invest in short-term real estate and how to be certain of a property’s long-term scalability.
- Marcus’s investment experience in the short-term rental industry
- What to consider before investing in a market
- The relationship between the stock market and vacation rental investments
- Why you should avoid buying in the top Airbnb markets
- Marcus’s insight on investing based on mission
- The questions to ask yourself before investing in real estate
- Why many cities will be less popular in the upcoming years
- How particular changes in cities could have a massive impact on certain real estate markets
- What Hostaway is and what makes it the leading vacation rental software for property managers
Connect with Marcus Räder