In the Legends X program, Eric and I coach people on how to get from Hectic Host to Short-Term Rental Legend.
But we also happen to be students, applying the system we teach to the new Airbnb business we’re building—a hospitality brand known as Freewyld.
So, where are WE on the journey from Hectic Host to STR Legend? And what does our signature VOS system look like in practice?
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I give you an honest look behind the scenes of Freewyld, sharing the progress we’ve made in each of the three pillars—vision, operations and scale.
We discuss the power in putting your brand vision and core values on paper and describe how automating our processes took us out of the day-to-day operations of Freewyld very quickly.
Listen in for insight on building out a short-term rental team and find out why we’re dialing in our vision and operations before we focus on scaling Freewyld.
- Why we were able to move from Hectic Host to Rising Star so quickly
- The VOS system for building a STR business we teach in Legends X
- Why it’s crucial to start by building a vision for your Airbnb business
- How your host vision map functions as a blueprint for decision-making
- The power in putting your brand vision and core values on paper
- Why hospitality brands and traditional hosts are successful on Airbnb
- How automating our property operations took us out of the day-to-day
- The difference between property operations and business operations
- Why I’m leading business operations (rather than hiring a COO)
- Why we’re dialing in vision and operations before we scale Freewyld