Real estate has proven to be an incredibly powerful investment over time, with values consistently increasing.
However, with the current economic climate, including rising interest rates and inflation, impacting real estate pricing, investors may be hesitant to enter the market.
It's understandable to question whether it's a risky time to invest in property.
But is it still a good time to get a mortgage and invest in real estate, even at current prices?
The answer is it all depends. So, what exactly does it depend on?
Jason Hartman® is the CEO of Empowered Investor and Real Estate Tools, a software company in the real estate space. As an Airbnb host and short-term rental expert, he has successfully guided numerous clients in purchasing properties in a single market. Jason's Complete Solution for Real Estate Investors™ offers a comprehensive system that equips investors with education, research, resources, and technology to fulfill all their income property investment needs.
According to Jason, “Income property is the most historically proven asset class in the world. With income property, we get to constantly renegotiate our agreement, making it a reliable long-term investment. ”
Today on “Get Paid For Your Pad,” Jason joins me to delve deep into the complexities of the real estate market and the different factors that can impact investment outcomes, including how inflation and interest rates are affecting the current market.
We’ll take a look at the present state of the real estate industry, and Jason will provide his expert insight into what he is seeing in terms of prices, sales, and other market indicators.
Listen in to learn how investors can use historical trends to anticipate future changes to make informed decisions and the importance of being proactive in managing your real estate investments. Plus, Jason will share the most important chart to watch when investing in real estate and his predictions on what to expect in the market in the future.
- How the COVID era interest rates made a lot of people rich (and it’s still going on)
- How you can still get paid to borrow money on the real estate market
- Why it’s important to understand the three types of real estate markets: linear markets, cyclical markets, and hybrid markets
- Cyclical markets vs. Linear Markets: understanding different types of real estate markets and which are the best to invest in
- How to use historical trends as a guide to make informed decisions about real estate investments
- How understanding historical trends can help investors anticipate future changes
- The three reasons Jason believes we will NOT have another real estate crash
- Learn about the first-time phenomenon that is creating an incredible amount of wealth for homeowners (see the chart on YouTube or Spotify)
- Why investing should be oriented towards yield (and appreciation should be viewed as the icing on the cake)
- The most important chart to watch when investing in real estate
- Jason’s predictions for the real estate market
- The reliability and long-term potential of income property