Over the years, there have been a lot of changes in the Airbnb model. What started as people renting out a room in their home has become an industry with over 5 million active listings worldwide, hosting half a billion guests a year.
People have realized that true wealth is built through real estate ownership.
But how do you generate the cash flow you need so you can scale?
On this episode of “Get Paid for Your Pad,” Eric and I share the trends in the STR industry. We bring our extensive industry experience and perspective as coaches to the forefront to offer you an inside look into what works (and what doesn't).
We break down the 3 industry business models and which work best to put you on the fast track to STR wealth for people looking to grow their brand by acquiring more properties.
We discuss which business models work for the long haul (and which don't) in order to help you determine where to focus your money, time, and attention now.
Listen in as we weigh in on how to use these models to generate cash and build your teams and systems so you can build generational wealth and create the brand of your dreams. Plus, an updated look at what's next for our Freewyld brand in 2023.
- Why Eric is not a fan of the rental arbitrage business model
- How to leverage the management model to cash flow your STR business
- Jasper shares what he has learned over his years in the industry
- The best way to generate cash flow (and WEALTH) for your STR business
- What is Propco and Opco
- Our goals for Freewyld for 2023
- The biggest challenges we've faced in building our brand and the action we're taking to achieve our goals faster
The Spirit to Serve Marriott's Way
Get Paid for Your Pad Email List
Legends X Short-Term Rental Accelerator
Subscribe to GPFYP on Apple Podcasts