Are you a problem solver who understands everything from products to systems and people to profit?
Have you built a STR business with over 100 listings?
Have you ever thought of becoming a coach?
If so and you want to find out how you can get started impacting people’s lives and businesses, this episode is for you.
Teaching something to another person or helping them get started in your space elevates both of you and enables you to become a better CEO and business owner.
And the benefits don’t stop there. Sharing your knowledge while working with influential people that are in the same business as you are while trying to solve the same problems and achieve similar goals is priceless.
On this edition of STR Conversations, Eric and I share a new opportunity to join our Overnight Success Team as a coach.
We share what we are looking for in coaches, the requirements to join our team, and the #1 criteria we are looking for in an Overnight Success Team Coach.
Listen in as we share our insight into how great coaching trickles down into your entire organization and how major YouTube phenomenon Mr. Beast has become legendary by reaching back and pulling others forward (for FREE).
Plus, we’ll share the biggest impact of being a coach from Rebecca Slivka, STR Legends X 90-Day Accelerator coach.
Do you want to join the Legends X Team as a coach? Click here to learn more and apply for the role.
- How surrounding yourself with strong coaches forces you to grow for more impact
- How you can give back in your marketplace while raising the bar for your own business
- 3 life-changing benefits you get from coaching (or joining our team)
- The BIGGEST impact of being a coach from Rebecca Slivka STR Legends X 90-Day Accelerator coach (hint: it’s not the money)
- The #1 criteria we are looking for in a coach
- The number #1 factor to consider BEFORE applying to become a coach with us
- The ONE reason you shouldn’t enter coaching
- How to step out of imposter syndrome so you can impart your knowledge to help others
- The requirements and commitment for the coaching position with Legends X