“We're delivering what a host needs, not what a host wants.”
Being a short-term rental host can be a demanding and stressful experience.
Growth without a plan can cause you to work around the clock, sacrificing your evenings, weekends, and even holidays to attend to customer service and maintenance issues.
With all of that going on, it's easy to get bogged down, become a hectic host, AND lose sight of the joys of success.
But there is another way.
So, how can you find a better work-life balance while setting and achieving the goals that will help you build a sustainable short-term rental brand you can be proud of?
On this episode of STR conversations, Eric and I are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of our Legends X program by sharing our journey and unveiling the results we've achieved as we've led nearly 300 hosts through the program.
We'll give listeners a look at the driving force behind our mission to transform STR companies into thriving hospitality empires by packing years of wisdom and experience into a transformative 90-day program to ensure our students achieve REAL, tangible results.
Listen in to discover the secret to Legends X's success: our unwavering commitment to delivering exactly what hosts need to succeed rather than what they want.
We'll share a behind-the-scenes look at how one of our students went from a hectic host to spending months exploring the world's greatest surfing spots.
Plus, we're excited to announce new FREE trainings every Wednesday for our listeners. Beginning with the first one, called “The BNBbust is BS,” launching Wednesday, February 15th. Sign up now to secure your spot. And if you want to join our next class of Legends X, click here!
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the short-term rental industry
- The importance of having a clear vision and systems in place in a short-term rental business
- Unlocking the power of mindset transformation through accountable action
- The biggest impact our Legends X course has had on the lives of the STR hosts who've completed it
- Why it's essential to turn away from hectic host practices in order to scale
- How Legends X helps hosts implement years of learning in 90-days for faster results