Airbnb had a record-breaking Q3 in 2021. And based on current economic and cultural trends, we think the short-term rental industry is in for an even bigger year in 2022.
So, what is going on in the world that influences your STR business? And what can you do to capitalize on these trends and have a record-breaking year of your own?
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I explain why 2022 is going to be a huge year for short-term rentals, sharing Brian Chesky’s thoughts on the future of travel and describing how the trend toward working from home is likely to impact the industry.
We weigh in on some of the STR startups that raised big money in 2021 and discuss how inflation is inspiring investors to put their capital in short-term rentals.
Listen in to understand why we’re all-in on converting old vacation rentals into unique, modern STR experiences and learn how to use feedback from your Airbnb reviews to promote your listings and identify new investment opportunities!
- Brian Chesky’s insight on why the future of work is the future of travel
- How the trend toward working from home is likely to impact the STR industry
- Brian Chesky’s tweet asking the Airbnb community for feedback
- How the popularity of local travel is changing STR guest expectations
- Using feedback from Airbnb reviews to promote your listings and identify investment opportunities
- Some of the STR startups that raised big money in 2021
- Our plans to raise money through investors and grow Freewyld in 2022
- Why we believe the biggest opportunity in short-term rentals is converting old vacation rentals into unique, modern STR experiences
- How inflation is inspiring investors to put money in short-term rentals
- How the shift away from crowded hotels favors the STR industry
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]