Don’t think you need a vision for your Airbnb business?
If you’re trying to grow a short-term rental company, but you haven’t given any thought to what you want the business to look like, you’re likely to get caught in the trap of trying to please everyone.
And in trying to please everyone, you please no one—least of all yourself!
On this episode of Get Paid for Your Pad, Eric and I sit down to discuss why you need a vision for your Airbnb business, explaining how it guides the systems you build and helps you stand out in the marketplace.
We explain how a clear vision helps you attract the right team members, challenging you to get clear on your core values and invite your employees to hold you accountable.
Listen in to understand how having a vision benefits even hosts with one or two listings and learn what questions to ask yourself as you build out the vision for your STR business!
How to create the right conditions to build your vision
- Get out of day-to-day routine
- Eliminate distractions for clarity of mind
Why vision is so important to an Airbnb business
- Understand what systems and team to build
- Helps see problems as opportunities
- Attracts right people to business
- Gives confidence to keep taking action
- Cultivates patience when results take time
- Makes business stand out in marketplace
How vision helps you attract the right team members
- People who apply share core values
- Hold accountable to drive vision forward
Questions to ask as you build the vision for your business
- What are our core values?
- What STR business model do we want to use?
- Who do we want to serve as guests?
- What is our long-term goal for the business?
How having a clear vision helps hosts with 1 or 2 units
- Design space to meet needs of target guest
- Charge more for premium experience
Hostfully [Discount Code PAD]